- Surprisingly not much different from the US
- Feels a lot like Boston (I guess they call it NEW England for a reason)
- The subways and streets are very clean (curious, as there are no garbage cans on the streets)
- No street signs. Oh wait, they're on the buildings... ok, never mind, London has street signs too
- Transit system is very sophisticated. Double-decker buses seem like a great idea.
- PDA (i.e. making out in public) seems to be the norm. I'm guessing this is just a taste of what to expect in continental europe...?
- Beer advertisements all seem to emphasize "all natural ingredients". Curious if this is just a recent marketing trend, or an ordinary cultural preference.
- Not as diverse as expected
- Everything closes around 6 PM.
This is just from the first 12 hours... I'm sure there will be lots of other observations to be made, and lessons to be learned, over the next 5-6 days in London.
For more information about the CBS Pre-MBA World Tour, visit www.cbsworldtour.com.
Post a Comment